Susannah Roth is a partner at O’Sullivan Estate Lawyers, based in Toronto. Susannah's practice focuses on estate administration, including cross-border and multijurisdictional administration, advising attorneys and guardians of property, executors, administrators and beneficiaries, real estate transfers and rectification, estate planning (including wills, powers of attorney, insurance and testamentary trusts), and estate litigation.
Awards and Accolades
- Recognized in the 2019 Edition of The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory as a Leading Practitioner in Estate & Tax Planning (Repeatedly Recommended) and Estate Litigation (Repeatedly Recommended)
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada 2020 in Trusts and Estates
- 2017, STEP Advanced Certificate in Cross-Border Estates with Distinction
- 2011 recipient of the Ontario Bar Association's Heather McArthur Memorial Young Lawyers Award, which recognizes exceptional contributions and/or achievements in continuing legal education or the development of the law for the benefit of the profession or the citizens of Ontario.
- Member of Editorial Board, STEP Inside
- Trustee of Ontario Bar Association Foundation
- Member, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Past Member, Ontario Bar Association Council
- Past Chair, Ontario Bar Association Trusts & Estates Section Executive
- Past Chair, Ontario Bar Association Young Lawyers' Division Executive Committee
- Past Member and Past Co-Chair, Ontario Bar Association Young Lawyers' Division Continuing Legal Education Committee