What is Fund Library
For years, Fund Library has been one of Canada’s most popular investment information websites.
Launched in 1997, and powered by Fundata Canada Inc., Fund Library is a financial resource website for investors and financial professionals seeking reliable, up-to-the-minute investment information and data.
- Information on thousands of Canadian mutual funds, ETFs, and North American stocks
- Daily lists of 10 Top Performers for mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks
- Timely, informative articles by Canadian investment experts
- Essential analytics and helpful tools
- Interactive charts tracking historical performance
- Comparisons of fund-to-fund and fund-to-index performance
- Easy-to-understand FundGrade fund ratings, based on objective, quantitative analysis
- Robust data on major North American stock market indices and major commodities
- ESG data using the MSCI ESG Quality Score
- NASDAQ GlobeNewswire stock market news feed
Redesigned and rebuilt to meet the challenges facing today’s inter-connected investment markets, the all-new FundLibrary.com offers a rich menu of research tools and information for investors and financial professionals.
Want more? Join today for additional features. Membership is FREE!Join today
Data and search capabilities are powered by Fundata Canada Inc. (www.fundata.com), a leading provider of market data services to the Canadian business media and financial services industry.